What Is the Happiest Job? [25-05-2012]
What is your dream job? You will start working after graduating college. Most people work until they turn 60. This means you will be working for at least 30 years of your life. You will spend a lot of time at work. This is why it is important to have a job that makes you happy. There are so many different jobs in the world. What do you think the happiest job is? Here, Susie and Eugene are talking about the topic.

Susie: What do you want to be when you grow up?

Eugene: I want to become an artist. I want to draw fabulous pictures like Leonardo da Vinci!

Susie: What a wonderful job! In fact, according to a new survey, most Koreans think artists are the happiest people.

Eugene: I think so, too. Musicians, painters, poets, and other artists are doing what they really enjoy.

Susie: I think entertainers such as singers and actors must be happy, too. They are famous and loved by many people. Plus, they are rich!

Eugene: Yes, they enjoy the things that ordinary people can’t ever enjoy. But my mom doesn’t want me to become an artist.

Susie: Why not? Doesn’t she want you to be happy?

Eugene: No, she wants me to have a more stable job such as a lawyer or a doctor.

Susie: Yes, most parents want their children to have a stable job. But there are many things to consider when choosing a job such as aptitude, ability, vision, and money. What is the most important factor for you?